Legal Awareness and Human Rights Cell
Human rights has the most important place in today's era.Legal awareness and human rights cell has been established in 2016 to understand the importance of human rights .The main objective of the cell is to arise awareness towards the rights of the human beings.The cell organizes various activities like guest lectures,camps,and quiz etc. to promote the awareness.
Legal Awareness and Human Right cell was formed in 2016. Since then it is running successfully to spread Legal consciousness about Legal Rights.
- Legal Awareness Cell to legal consciousness with the knowledge their legal Rights and Duties.
- To be able to Impart Power, equality, gainfulness access for the means of Development.
- To inspire a whole generation of woman to work together towards achieving gender equality and Justice to Conduct Literacy program and bring awareness to raise their standard living.
- To make them aware through the activism of the citizen, they can challenge the Injustice.
- To aware people to demand justice, accountability and effective remedies at all levels.
Legal Awareness and Human Rights Cell Members
Dr.Inderjit Singh Convenor
Assistant Professor in Political Science
Ms. Ramandeep Kaur Member
Assistant Professor in Sociology
Dr.Gurjeet Kaur Member
Assistant Professor in Hindi
Ms.Gurpreet Kaur Member
Assistant Professor in Punjabi
|Lecture on Legal awareness & Human rights by Adv. Harnoor Singh Sidhu and Dr. Baljeet Singh Sidhu under the topic - Human Rights –India and the World
|Awareness drive was held by the cell to aware the people inside and outside the campus about their rights in the society.
|A Poster making competition was held by the human rights cell inside the campus on legal awareness among the student.