Internal Examination Grievance Redressal Committee
The institute has a completely transparent Internal Examination Grievance Redressal Committee. The function of this committee is to look into the complaints lodged by any student and solve by following a time bound process. During the orientation program, students are introduced about the Internal Examination Grievance Redressal Committee.
Internal Examination Grievance Redressal Committee is constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the students of the college with the following objectives:
- Committee is formed to keep healthy working atmosphere among students and teachers.
- To monitor the internal examination and assessment process.
- To solve students’ grievances related to internal examination.
- To solve teachers’ grievances related to internal examination.
- To conduct house exams on flexible time for students busy in sports and cultural activities.
- To ensure effective solution to the all grievances.
- To encourage the student to express their grievances freely and frankly without any fear of being victimized
The committee deals with grievances submitted about matters like issues related with assessment, date sheet, internal examination like repeated questions, missed marks, out of syllabus questions, evaluation of answer sheets etc.
Procedure for lodging the complaint:
- Students can personally approach to In-charge of Grievance Committee.
- Students are free to put up a grievance in writing to In-charge of Grievance Committee.
- Students, unwilling to appear in self, can drop their grievance in the complaint box.
- Students can also approach to their class In-charge and further they can contact to Incharge of Grievance Committee.
- Student can also submit grievance through Google form available on website.
Procedure for solving the complaints:
- Committee reviews all the cases depending on the nature of issue and tries to resolve the issue as early as possible.
- Committee forwards the same to the concerned person for redressal.
- Students are informed after taking necessary steps.
- The whole process remains transparent.
- The committee assures that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit.
Internal Examination Grievance Redressal Committee Memebers
Sh. Harpreet Singh (Convener)
Assistant Professor in Mathemetics
Dr. Tanupreet Kaur
Assistant Professor in Mathemetics Mob: 86999-13601
Sh. Dharminder Singh
Assistant Professor in Mathemetics Mob: 9780553155
Sh. Jagmail Singh